Sacred Beginnings Post-natal Doula Training
NEW YEAR DATES
5th – 7th MARCH 2021 (WAITLIST ONLY – express your interest here)
MORE DATES COMING SOON…
Brunswick Heads, nr Byron Bay, Northern NSW
Sacred Beginnings Post-natal Doula training will develop your doula skills to support the 4th tri-mester, with an holistic approach to caring for the mother-baby and family during the precious time of growth and transformation following birth.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE –
- Doula Support – during the early days/weeks of parenting. How the Oxytocin hormone supports the post-partum phase of early mothering and may effect your role as a doula.
- Post-natal Depletion – Dr Oscar Serrallach has coined the term ‘post-natal depletion’ and considers this may last “up to a decade” following childbirth. We will share insights for recognising and supporting the mother through post-natal challenges and returning to wellness. Dr Serrrallach’s new book The Post-natal Depletion Cure is now available and is on the Recommended Reading List for this training.
- Healing Birth Trauma – between 25% and 34% of women report that their births were traumatic. We will share tools for holding space for de-briefing, including the Birth Labyrinth, to support healing of the birth experience, without influencing the mother’s own experience and growth.
- Mother Honouring Rituals – many traditions use ritual to acknowledge the powerful transition into motherhood and to ‘anchor’ the mother back into her body, energise and nurture her after childbirth. This soothing and powerful ceremony symbolically closes the many pathways that were opened during the birth of her baby, creating space and freedom to embrace the new role of motherhood more fully. Read the blog – The Art of Healing Birth – Learning from Traditional Cultures here.
There are no doula pre-requisites to join this educational and experiential training. If you have already participated in the Sacred Birth Doula Training this workshop will give you new tools and ways to develop your birthing business. You may choose to register for the Post-natal Doula Training as a ‘stand alone’ training, or before completing Birth Doula Training.
BOOK NOW through the REGISTER NOW link to pay on-line or by direct deposit to the following bank account –
BYRON PREGNANCY RETREAT BSB 032 573 A/c 172068.
Link to pay the balance of your fees here.
SAVE $150 with the COMBINED Birth & Post-natal Doula Training package – payment through this link in the on-line SHOP
Workshops & Guest Speaking
An inspiring Guest Speaker, Anna Watts is available both in Australia and overseas, for pregnancy groups, birthing events, doula workshops, teacher trainings, women’s festivals and more. If you would like to gather a group in your location please contact Anna to discuss your event.
BIRTHING THE SPIRIT – Spiritual Tools for Birthkeepers
A one day Workshop for Doulas & Birthkeepers – Enhancing the Mother-Baby Connection
For Doulas, Midwives, Healers and all those working with Pregnant & Birthing women
- Learn simple tools to enhance spiritual connection
- Develop more trust in your intuition in a grounded way
- Create sacred birthing space – wherever the birth is taking place
- Energy healing for pregnancy and birth
- Healing difficult birth experiences
In this experiential workshop we will explore way to develop more intuition and trust as a sacred birth keeper. Gain confidence in connecting from a spiritual perspective with mothers and babies and supporting clients to trust themselves.
You will learn simple and effective spiritual tools to use in your practice as a birth keeper – including space clearing, energy healing and trauma releasing.
Venue – Brunswick Heads, Norther NSW (address provided on registration)
Cost – $250 (includes morning & afternoon teas & snacks) BYO Lunch
Registration – email Anna – here
Payment can be made by direct deposit – Byron Pregnancy Retreat BSB 032-573 A/C172068 or by Paypal through the On-line Shop – here
Workshop Topics include –
- Birthing the Spirit
Embracing the spiritual connection in pregnancy and birth. For pregnant women, doulas, birth keepers – learn valuable tools to enhance the mother/baby bond and soul journey. Develop your intuition to receive guidance and healing for pregnancy birth and beyond.
- Sacred BirthSacred Birth is for all those believing pregnancy and birth is an opportunity for transformational growth and empowerment. To honour the spiritual aspects of conception, pregnancy and birth and celebrate them as stepping stones along the path of parenting our children in a more conscious and connected way. For Pregnant Women – you will gain the clarity and confidence to make the most holistic choices for your birth experience, heal and release any fears to enhance early bonding as you welcome your baby with joy!
- Yoga Nidra for Pregnancy & Birthing
The powerful process of deep rest (Yoga Nidra) offers the space to gently release fears and unconscious patterns, allowing the clarity and confidence in body, mind and spirit to birth with joy! An opportunity to create your own ‘Sankalpa’ (Resolve) for the journey of pregnancy and your vision for conscious birthing.
- Healing the Red Thread – Birthing the Future
Re-weaving the thread of Women of all Nations. Together feeling the heartbeat of the Mother through the Medicine Drum. Honouring the Ancestors and healing our lineage through our womb connection to Mother Earth. Creating intentions for birthing new foundations in our lives.
- In-service Training for Midwives, Educators, Doulas, Pre-natal Yoga Teachers
An opportunity to learn Sacred Birth Doula skills with an independent birth educator, doula trainer and pre-natal yoga teacher. Drawing on her many years’ experience, Anna will share her warmth and birthing wisdom to offer new inspiration and guidance for birth keepers. This session is tailored to the unique requirements of your staff and organisation.
Registrations are transferable up to 30 days prior to commencement of training. You may transfer your registration to another person not already enrolled in the training during this time.
Cancellation more than 60 days prior the training, will receive a full refund of all monies paid, LESS a $75 administration fee.
Cancellation between 60 and 30 days prior to the training, will forfeit the deposit plus 50% of balance of fees due/full payment.
Cancellation less than 30 days prior to the training, will be liable for the full course fees.
In exceptional circumstances, cancellation within 30 days of the training, will only receive a refund at the discretion of the organisers if the place can be filled.
If you wish to cancel please advise in writing here