BABYMOON PREGNANCY RETREAT
EASTER WEEKEND - Friday 14th April - Sunday 16th April 2017
Held at the beautiful GYMEA ECO RETREAT, Northern NSW
RELAXATION * BIRTH EDUCATION * CONNECTION
Join us for this nurturing Pregnancy Retreat or 'Babymoon' in the beautiful surrounds of Uki in Northern New South Wales Take relaxing time out with your partner or for your self, free from outside interruptions, the space to completely focus on your pregnancy and birth. Connect with each other and your baby, gain greater awareness of your changing relationship as you prepare to become parents - or add another little one to your brood!
Celebration of Birth has been offering Pregnancy Retreats for over 10 years, during this time we've learnt how to create exactly the right balance of relaxation, birth education, pampering and fun!
- Gain more Confidence - feel more prepared for the birth of your baby
- Let Go of Stress - learn valuable relaxation tools for pregnancy and labour
- Feel Empowered - with professional childbirth education, pre-natal yoga and parenting expertise to support your choice of birth place
- Nourish your Relationship - enjoy time with your partner as you focus on your desires for birth
- Bond with your Baby - research shows the more relaxed and connected the pregnant mother - the more Oxytocin (Love hormone) flows to your baby in the womb in preparation for birth.
Your retreat is hosted by Anna Watts, Childbirth Educator, Doula Trainer and Counsellor, who has been guiding pregnant women and their partners through the journey of pregnancy and birth since 1990.
Anna will be facilitating the sessions on birth, relationships and bonding, she will also be available throughout the retreat for support and guidance. Anna will be joined by specialist pre-natal teachers for the yoga and couples active birth sessions.
There will be plenty of time for relaxing in this nurturing space as you enjoy -
- Childbirth Education and Birth Preparation
- Specialist Pre-natal Yoga
- Pregnancy Relaxation (yoga nidra) and Meditation - for Dads too!
- Delicious vegetarian meals - nutritionally balanced
- Pregnancy massage for Mum-to-Be
- A de-stress massage treatment for Dad
THE PREGNANCY RETREAT IS A PERFECT 'REFRESHER' IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PARENT AND WOULD LOVE SOME RELAXING & HEALING TIME OUT BEFORE THE BIRTH OF YOUR NEXT CHILD
Price includes -
- 3 days/2 nights shared accomodation in double/twin share room or single
- All meals - delicous nutritionally balanced vegetarian menu
- Specialist Pre-ntal Yoga classes
- Workshops - Preparing for Birth, Managing Labour, Active Birth, Relationship Changes
- Unlimited herbal teas, fruit and snacks throughout the day
- 1 massage or healing treatment each
PLEASE NOTE - this retreat is for pregnant women and/or couples. You are also welcome to come with a friend or your birth support person.
DUE TO THE FLOODS WE ARE REVISING THE PROGRAMME AND PRICES FOR THIS RETREAT please contact us now to find out details, last minute places available.
PRICES include all workshop sessions, meals, double/twin share or single accommodation with ensuite, and a massage treatment. (Single supplement applies)
Couples/Twin share - $695 per person (Early Bird paid in full by 6th March)/$795 per person (Standard Price)
King Single room - $750 per person (Early Bird paid in full by 6th March)/$850 per person (Standard Price)
LOCALS - Non-residential Rates - includes all workshop sessons, meals and a massage treatment
Couple - $950 (Early Bird paid in full by 17th March)/$1150 (Standard Price)
Single - $495 (Early Bird paid in full by 17th March)/$575 (Standard Price)
For more information, accommodation or programme details and to REGISTER contact us here
If you have questions about the birth sessions or personal questions about the retreat please contact Celebration of Birth here
"Feel very relaxed, at peace and more solid in our decisions and beliefs. Thank you for such a beautiful space and allowing us the time for such a sacred experience" Kirsty & David
"I most enjoyed the beautiful time I was able to share with my partner and our bub and meeting very passionate, interesting presenters/facilitators. I feel peaceful, content and empowered." Zelinda
"Feel like I've gained a much deeper insight into birthing. May this necessary, playful, informative retreat grow and touch many more couples, singles and Dads" Matthew
"I feel utterly calm, supported, energised, excited. It was such an empowering experience for me. I feel that I'm walking away a stronger woman." Olivia