BABYMOON PREGNANCY RETREAT
Held in beautiful Byron Bay, Northern NSW (DATES TBA)
RELAXATION * BIRTH EDUCATION * CONNECTION
Take relaxing time out with your partner or for your self, free from outside interruptions, the space to completely focus on your pregnancy and birth. Connect with each other and your baby, gain greater awareness of your changing relationship as you prepare to become parents – or add another little one to your brood!
Celebration of Birth has been offering Pregnancy Retreats for over 15 years, during this time we’ve learnt how to create exactly the right balance of relaxation, birth education, pampering and fun!
- Gain more Confidence – feel more prepared for the birth of your baby
- Let Go of Stress – learn valuable relaxation tools for pregnancy and labour
- Feel Empowered – with professional childbirth education, pre-natal yoga and parenting expertise to support your choice of birth place
- Nourish your Relationship – enjoy time with your partner as you focus on your desires for birth
- Bond with your Baby – research shows the more relaxed and connected the pregnant mother – the more Oxytocin (Love hormone) flows to your baby in the womb in preparation for birth.
THE PREGNANCY RETREAT IS A PERFECT ‘REFRESHER’ IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PARENT AND WOULD LOVE SOME RELAXING & HEALING TIME OUT BEFORE THE BIRTH OF YOUR NEXT CHILD
PLEASE NOTE – this retreat is for pregnant women and/or couples. You are also welcome to come with a friend or your birth support person.
PRICES vary dependent on venue.
For more information, accommodation or programme details and to REGISTER contact us here
“Feel very relaxed, at peace and more solid in our decisions and beliefs. Thank you for such a beautiful space and allowing us the time for such a sacred experience” Kirsty & David
“I most enjoyed the beautiful time I was able to share with my partner and our bub and meeting very passionate, interesting presenters/facilitators. I feel peaceful, content and empowered.” Zelinda
“Feel like I’ve gained a much deeper insight into birthing. May this necessary, playful, informative retreat grow and touch many more couples, singles and Dads” Matthew
“I feel utterly calm, supported, energised, excited. It was such an empowering experience for me. I feel that I’m walking away a stronger woman.” Olivia